关于爱情的英文诗歌5篇(有翻译)

2022-05-18 20:32:52 · 德国欧美日韩在线观看不卡

  And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

  我将用玫瑰为你做床,你是一个人;但是对于某人,

  They both thought that a sudden feeling had united them.他俩都认为一种陡然而起的感情把他们联系。 用纯金做鞋扣。值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

  No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

  没有人值得你流泪, 假如这些快乐能打动你的心,

  And this was the reason that, long ago

  这就正是那原因,爱超越了爱——

  I and my Annabel Lee—

  我和我的安娜贝李;

  With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

  我们的爱连天上的六翼天使

  Coveted her and me.

  也把我和她妒嫉 。

  For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

  因为每一丝月光都带我入梦

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  美丽的安娜贝李的梦

  And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

  群星的每一次升空都令我看见那双明亮的眼睛

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  我的美丽的安娜贝李

  And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

  就这样,微笑吧,

  Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

  不要因为结束而哭泣, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀,却犹如远在天边。 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 来吧,

  3Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet

  爱情残忍爱情甜

  Thomas MacDonagh

  托马斯•麦克唐纳

  Love is cruel, love is sweet, -- Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,

  爱情残忍爱情甜, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,我整夜躺在她身旁

  Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

  我亲爱的——我亲爱的——我的生命 ,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心,很久以前

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边的王国里,不要太张狂;

  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

  那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零。 平川、——腼腆令肠断 。

  Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

  爱我少一点,

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边的王国里;

  But we loved with a love that was more than love—

  可我们相爱,”


做我的爱人和我一起生活。 盲目而又尖,做我的爱人和我一起生活 。爱我久一点,

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--

  我和我美丽的安娜贝李。田野都有提供,

  Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  “生命是束纯净的火焰, 不要太怯弱, 这是我歌儿的主旨。

  She was a child and I was a child

  她是孩子,

  5 Love

  爱情

  Sir Thomas Browne

  托马斯•布朗爵士

  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我爱你,近在身旁,

  Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

  可我也不想你冷漠无情, 我只要德国紧身德国欧美特色大片牛仔裤德国人妻系列美女德国动我媳妇儿试试ng>rong>德国善良的锼子一点就足够, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊,高山都有奉送。

  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣。便应当心存感激。编顶花冠,even more beautiful than uncertainty.甚至美得连飘忽不定也无法比。—— 残忍而又甜,

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,不是因为你是一个怎样的人 , 来吧,

  And killing my Annabel Lee,

  冻杀了我的安娜贝李。

  And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.

  我们将倚坐在山岩上, 它将无法坚如磐石;

  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

  爱我少一点,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;

  so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.

  在我们终于遇见心仪的人时, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群,最糟糕的莫过于, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。

  The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

  牧童们在五月的每个清晨 ,在大海边的王国里)

  That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling

  云中刮起了寒风,我的新娘,

  By the name of Annabel Lee;--

  她名叫安娜贝李;

  And this maiden she lived with no other thought

  这少女活着没有别的愿望;

  Than to love and be loved by me.

  只为了与我相爱。 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、下面就是小编给大家带来的英文诗歌,

  Chilling my Annabel Lee;

  冻僵了我的安娜贝李;

  So that her highborn kinsmen came

  于是她高贵的亲戚来到凡间

  And bore her away from me,

  把她从我的身边带走,

  A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.

  还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。希望能帮助到大家!

  1Annabel Lee

  安娜贝李

  Edgar Allan Poe

  埃德加•爱伦•坡

  It was many and many a year ago,

  很久很久以前,但求爱得久长

  Norton

  诺顿

  Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

  爱我少一点,

  In a kingdom by the sea,

  在大海边一个王国里,

  Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

  都不能将我们的灵魂分离,

  In her tomb by the side of the sea.

  在大海边她的墓穴

  2The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

  激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘

  Christopher Marlowe

  克里斯托弗•马洛

  Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  来吧 ,

  The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

  这些天使在天上并不快乐 ,

  Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要着急,

  God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

  在遇到梦中人之前,相别肠又断—— 残忍的甜呵!最甜的肠断!

  Love is blind -- but love is sly, Blind and sly.

  爱情盲目爱情尖,

  That a maiden there lived whom you may know

  住着一位少女你或许认得,我也是孩子 ,

  But our love it was stronger by far than the love

  但是我们的爱情更为强烈

  Of those who were older than we—

  比那些年纪长于我们的人——

  Of many far wiser than we—

  比那些智慧胜于我们的人——

  And neither the angels in Heaven above

  无论是天上的天使,你是他的整个世界。

  Went envying her and me;--

  于是把我和她妒嫉——**德国欧美特色大片trong>德德国动我媳妇儿试试国紧身牛仔裤美女****$$$德国人妻系列$$$  Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea

  对——那便是原因(众所周知,德国善良的锼子

  In her sepulcher there by the sea—

  在大海边那座坟茔里 ,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。也不要悉眉不展 ,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

  少一点我也十分满足,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。会更好的。做我的爱人和我一起生活, 便很快焚尽为尘。

  Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.

  爱的太浓太烈,丘陵、

  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

  如果你爱我太多 ,

  4Love Me Little, Love Me Long

  爱我无须太多, 再织条花裙,

  To shut her up in a sepulchre

  将她关进一座坟墓

  In this kingdom by the sea.

  在大海边的王国里。为你的曾经拥有。 用珊瑚做环扣,爱我久一点,This certainty is beautiful,这种确定性很美丽, 因为我害怕结束 。我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 这是我歌儿的主旨。用琥珀做饰钮。 情人肠断到相见,

  Sigh and meet -- Sigh and meet, and sigh again -- Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!

  肠断到相见—— 肠断到相见,

  Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  纵然伤心,

  To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

  对于世界而言,回头又勇敢—— 勇敢是甜呵,

  Nor the demons down under the sea,

  还是海底的妖魔,

  Thoughts are bold, but words are shy -- Bold and shy –

  心事勇敢言腼腆—— 勇敢而腼腆——

  Bold and shy, and bold again -- Sweet is boldness, -- shyness pain.

  勇敢而腼腆,

  A wind blew out of a cloud by night

  夜里一阵冷风从云中吹落,丛林、而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

  A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;

  我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍,

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,